Sales representative, Mender
Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team and help bring to market a must-have open source software product to connected devices/the Internet of Things?
We are an experienced and successful team with offices in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.” Our two award winning products are the established CFEngine and the newly released Mender.
To utilize the very promising growth potential of Mender, we are seeking an experienced sales person with a solid track record and network in the software space.
The person will work with one of our technical experts and be responsible for direct revenue target and is expected to possess necessary know-how to drive efficient cross-functional efforts from discovery proof-of-concepts to eventual revenue.
- Sell Mender Enterprise directly to enterprises in Germany
- Manage prospect and customer lifecycle from sourcing to closing and nurturing
- Do both outbound and inbound activities
- Define, measure, and track relevant monthly metrics against goals for learning
- Continuously invest in learning and obtaining deep product knowledge about Mender and understand how this translates to business value
- Work closely with product management to provide market feedback and recommendations
- Learn about and understand competitors and rules of the ecosystem
- Track all activities and results in CRM
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in selling B2B software enterprise products in DACH
- Data-driven and analytical with eagerness to learn and improve
- Very strong interpersonal skill sets
- Startup experience preferred and a comfort in small teams with an emphasis on execution and getting things done
- Experience working with deal-sizes above Euro 100,000
- Experience from in embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT), connected devices space
- Ability to travel (extensively if needed)
- Native German speaker
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
You want to be part of some new, cool and meaningful. You want to make a material difference. You are open-minded and embrace change as a good thing. You possess the “entrepreneurial” DNA.
You believe you will thrive in our working culture, and want to be part of an international and innovative team.