To strengthen our sales efforts for Mender, we are seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented intern with strong written and verbal skills. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a strong pipeline for acquisition of new customers. You'll spend time data mining to target the right people and help with messaging and discovery calls.
This role is ideal for some with little or no experience who wants to break into the business side of the enterprise software industry, with a focus on the exciting and growing market sector of the Internet of Things.
Please note that for this role candidates can be located in Oslo or San Francisco, or remotely anywhere in the world.
In this position, you will:
- Data mine through LinkedIn and similar platforms to locate key individuals within Mender's Ideal Customer Profile
- Build and experiment with email templates to discern which are most effective to the various roles and market segments Mender is targeting
- Be a positive force in the team
Desired skills and experience
- You are driven, ambitious, and goal-oriented
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities or projects
- You are driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure a message is resonating with potential customers
- You're a problem solver and can identify ways to improve or make processes more efficient
- You're familiar with or can quickly learn marketing & sales systems and tools
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or other sales role
Northern.tech is an international and innovative team based in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.”
We have a strong belief in our company culture, and think that every day at work should be enjoyable and meaningful.
We’re looking for team players. We’re looking for people who love to learn. We’re looking for optimists. We’re looking for those who bring out the best in others. We’re looking for people who can grow. We’re looking for people who are different.
- Fair pay & benefits
- Flexible working hours & vacation time
- Generous parental and family leave
Apply for this position
If you believe you are a good fit for the position and will thrive in our working culture, please leave your details and resume below.
We believe that everyone should be treated equally and with respect while working with us, and during the hiring experience. Learn more about our application process.