Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team and help bring to market a must-have open source software product to connected devices/the Internet of Things?
For Mender we are looking for an Enterprise Marketing person to join our marketing team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing marketing tactics, strategies, plans and activities of highly technical products in the B2B software Enterprise market.
To fulfill the very promising growth potential of Mender, we are seeking an ambitious inside sales person with a solid track record and network in the software space.
You will work alongside one of our technical experts and be responsible for direct revenue target. You will be expected to possess the necessary know-how to drive efficient cross-functional efforts from discovery proof-of-concepts to eventual revenue.
In this position, you will:
- Sell Mender directly to enterprise customers
- Manage prospect and customer lifecycle from sourcing to closing and nurturing
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Closely work with Field-Sales to discuss upselling opportunities
- Split time between outbound and inbound activities
- Define, measure, and track relevant monthly metrics against goals for learning
- Continuously invest in learning and obtaining deep product knowledge about Mender and understand how this translates to business value
- Work closely with product management to provide market feedback and recommendations
- Learn about and understand competitors and rules of the ecosystem
- Track all activities and results in CRM
Required skills and experience
- You have minimum 2 years experience in selling B2B software enterprise products
- You have proven CRM skills to manage lots of opportunities in parallel
- You are structured, data-driven and analytical with eagerness to learn and improve
- You have very strong interpersonal skill sets
- You have above average technical skills (we sell Linux software)
- You are able to work across different time zones when needed
- You are a native English speaker
Desired skills and experience
- Experience working with startups, and are comfortable in small teams with an emphasis on execution and getting things done
- Experience of the embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT), connected devices space
- Fluency in German or another major European language would be considered a big advantage
Northern.tech is an international and innovative team based in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.”
We have a strong belief in our company culture, and think that every day at work should be enjoyable and meaningful.
We’re looking for team players. We’re looking for people who love to learn. We’re looking for optimists. We’re looking for those who bring out the best in others. We’re looking for people who can grow. We’re looking for people who are different.
- Fair pay & benefits
- Flexible working hours & vacation time
- Generous parental and family leave
Apply for this position
If you believe you are a good fit for the position and will thrive in our working culture, please leave your details and resume below.
We believe that everyone should be treated equally and with respect while working with us, and during the hiring experience. Learn more about our application process.