Do you want to work closely with a CEO who thinks people and culture are the most important assets of the company? Do you want to become a next generation thought leader in figuring out how to create the world’s greatest working places? Do you find Northern.tech’s culture enticing? Do you have an interest in technology and computers?
To prepare for an expected high-growth phase, we are looking for a people person with a genuine interest in how to create an attractive, next generation work environment for smart people working in a distributed way. The right candidate possesses an innate understanding of how the interplay between technology and humans can lay the foundation for a happy organization.
Please note that for this role candidates can be located either in Oslo or remotely in Europe.
In this position, you will:
- Be a strong force in ensuring Northern.tech remains a happy and healthy organization
- Ensure our culture persists through growth, and we live by our beliefs
- Ensure our values and behavior also apply to Northern.tech’s ecosystem (vendors, partners, customers, etc.)
- Ensure an efficient and effective employee lifecycle, with:
- always enough new employee candidates in the pipeline
- highly streamlined onboarding process of new employees
- data-driven performance metric system of all employees
- fair and effective handling of HR related issues
- Ensure all improvement ideas are based on data, not subjective opinions
- Implement automation of as much as possible (always question old habits)
- Work with recruitment companies and advertisers to identify high quality candidates for company job openings
Required skills and experience
- Experience from at least one culture-first company
- Experience in a fast growing software company
- You have extremely strong multi-cultural interpersonal skill sets
- You enjoy working with and testing out new technologies
- You have basic programming skills, or interest in automating repetitive tasks
- You are humble, and with strong self-confidence
- You are a creative person
- You are structured and effective
- Experience working with hybrid (central and distributed) organizations
Northern.tech is an international and innovative team based in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.”
We have a strong belief in our company culture, and think that every day at work should be enjoyable and meaningful.
We’re looking for team players. We’re looking for people who love to learn. We’re looking for optimists. We’re looking for those who bring out the best in others. We’re looking for people who can grow. We’re looking for people who are different.
- Fair pay & benefits
- Flexible working hours & vacation time
- Generous parental and family leave
Apply for this position
If you believe you are a good fit for the position and will thrive in our working culture, please leave your details and resume below.
We believe that everyone should be treated equally and with respect while working with us, and during the hiring experience. Learn more about our application process.