Intern: Social Marketing, Mender
Location: Oslo or remote (Europe, USA)
Mender.io, a commercial entity of Northern.tech, is looking for a part-time Social and Community Marketing person to join our marketing team. This person should have interest and some experience in driving increased user engagement around, preferably an open source, software solution.
We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, takes full ownership of the smallest to the largest challenges, and has a strong appetite for growth and engaging people.
If you’re entrepreneurial, have some technical aptitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, and want to make an immediate impact, this role might be for you.
- Increase traffic on Mender Hub
- Increase engagement on Mender social media outlets
- Suggest, implement and measure new activities to drive increased traffic on Mender hub
- Suggest, implement and measure social media activities
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure alignment around consistent messaging
- Actively help out and take responsibility in various marketing activities defined by the marketing team
- Ensure we track all activities, evaluate results and learn on a continuous basis
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Very strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills (we are a data-driven meritocratic organization)
- Relevant work experience
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Puts the team first
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
You want to be part of some new, cool and meaningful. You want to make a material difference. You are open-minded and embrace change as a good thing. You possess the “entrepreneurial” DNA.
You believe you will thrive in our working culture, and want to be part of an international and innovative team.