Do you want to build up a new team, and travel to industry leaders around the world helping them create secure and robust device lifecycle management processes? Your role will be essential to the success of Northern.tech as we roll out new products at an increasingly fast pace.
Do you find Northern.tech’s culture enticing?
We are an experienced and successful team with offices in Oslo, Norway, and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.” Our two award winning products, CFEngine and Mender, are used by industry leaders all over the world. Please note that for this role candidates can be located in San Francisco or remotely in the Americas.
Build up and provide Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) services to large enterprises around the world
- Create/curate content (training material, white papers, etc.)
- Create and sell compelling DLM services (from standard training to highly customized consulting services)
Execute DLM services to large enterprises
- Identify key people within an organization responsible for NT products
- Ensure key customer projects with interest for NT move forward by removing blockers
- Identify opportunities to scale in customer, e.g. by networking within customers different business units
Build up a team of DLM consultants
- Depending on market feedback we plan to expand the team adding more DLM consultants and domain experts
Required skills and experience
- Hands-on technical consulting experience
- Preferably from cyber security or system management industries
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Project management experience
- Proven record of running successful implementation projects in large enterprises
- Broad and versatile technical knowledge
- Experience from various technological projects (low-level to big picture)
- Will have to pass an overall technical skills test
- Extroverted personality with proven people skills
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Device Lifecycle Management topics, including, but not limited to:
- Embedded technologies like Bootloaders, Yocto, Debian and Hardware Security Modules
- PKI, Cryptography, Secret Management
- IDM - identity management
- CI/CD processes and tools
- DevOps practices
- API-based data and system integration
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience talking at various technology conferences
Northern.tech is an international and innovative team based in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.”
We have a strong belief in our company culture, and think that every day at work should be enjoyable and meaningful.
We’re looking for team players. We’re looking for people who love to learn. We’re looking for optimists. We’re looking for those who bring out the best in others. We’re looking for people who can grow. We’re looking for people who are different.
- Fair pay & benefits
- Flexible working hours & vacation time
- Generous parental and family leave
Apply for this position
If you believe you are a good fit for the position and will thrive in our working culture, please leave your details and resume below.
We believe that everyone should be treated equally and with respect while working with us, and during the hiring experience. Learn more about our application process.