Enterprise Marketing, Mender
Location: Oslo or remote (Europe, USA)
Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team and help bring to market a must-have open source software product to connected devices/the Internet of Things?
We are an experienced and successful team with offices in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.” Our two award winning products are the established CFEngine and the newly released Mender.
For Mender we are looking for an Enterprise Marketing person to join our marketing team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing marketing tactics, strategies, plans and activities of highly technical products in the B2B software Enterprise market.
We seek someone who has a can-do attitude, can take full ownership of the smallest to the largest challenges, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If you’re entrepreneurial, have some technical aptitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, and want to make an immediate impact, this role might be for you.
- Ensure Mender is perceived the world’s best OTA solution for Enterprises as measured by the demographics of our sales
- Owner of the marketing plan part that focuses on Enterprises
- Owner all sales enablement material
- Ensure Mender branding and communication maps to identified business needs in an eloquent and consistent manner across all relevant channels (website, webinars, social, etc.)
- Ensure continued and deep knowledge about market business needs and position Mender to best utilize these opportunities
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure alignment around consistent messaging
- Actively help out and take responsibility in various marketing activities defined by the marketing team
- Ensure we track all activities, evaluate results and learn on a continuous basis
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills (we are a data-driven meritocratic organization)
- Minimum 2 years experience working with B2B Enterprise software
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Puts the team first
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
You want to be part of some new, cool and meaningful. You want to make a material difference. You are open-minded and embrace change as a good thing. You possess the “entrepreneurial” DNA.
You believe you will thrive in our working culture, and want to be part of an international and innovative team.