Enterprise B2B (SaaS) Marketing, Mender
Location: Oslo or remote (Europe, USA)
Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team and help bring to market a must-have open source software product to connected devices/the Internet of Things?
We are an experienced and successful team with offices in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.” Our two award winning products are the established CFEngine and the newly released Mender.
For Mender we are looking for an Enterprise Marketing person to join our marketing team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing marketing tactics, strategies, plans and activities of highly technical products in the B2B software Enterprise market.
We seek someone who has a can-do attitude, can take full ownership of the smallest to the largest challenges, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If you’re entrepreneurial, have some technical aptitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, and want to make an immediate impact, this role might be for you.
- Ensure Mender’s success for Enterprises sales
- Own Enterprise Marketing initiatives in alignment with business priorities and in close collaboration with relevant sales stakeholders
- Own marketing plan that focus on Enterprises and attain enterprise lead and ultimately generate sales opportunities that meet target revenue
- Create sales enablement content for (SaaS) enterprises for the persona/mindset of CTO, VP/Director Engineering and Product Managers and their key priorities
- Partner with various teams to develop content to support marketing campaigns that align with the Enterprise buyer’s journey
- Partner with the sales, product and marketing teams ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, and funnel optimization
- Ensure Mender branding and communication maps to identify business needs in an eloquent and consistent manner across all relevant channels (website, webinars, social, etc.)
- Ensure continued deep knowledge about market business needs and position Mender to best utilize these opportunities
- Own data analysis all activities, evaluation of results and ensure improvement on a continuous basis
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills (we are a data-driven meritocratic organization)
- Minimum 2 years experience working with B2B Enterprise software
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Puts the team first
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
You want to be part of some new, cool and meaningful. You want to make a material difference. You are open-minded and embrace change as a good thing. You possess the “entrepreneurial” DNA.
You believe you will thrive in our working culture, and want to be part of an international and innovative team.