Demand Generation Marketing, Mender
Location: Oslo or remote (Europe, USA)
Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team and help bring to market a must-have open source software product to connected devices/the Internet of Things?
We are an experienced and successful team with offices in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.” Our two award winning products are the established CFEngine and the newly released Mender.
For Mender we are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Marketing person to join our marketing team. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation campaigns for the B2B enterprise software segment, while collaborating closely with product marketing, technical marketing, sales, SDRs, and external agencies. We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, and has a strong appetite for growth.
We seek someone who has a can-do attitude, can take full ownership of the smallest to the largest challenges, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If you’re entrepreneurial, have some technical aptitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, and want to make an immediate impact, this role might be for you.
- Meet target for a certain number of Sales Qualified Leads
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation campaigns to increase top of the funnel, which include, but are not limited to, web, social media, nurture, emails, paid media, targeted content syndication, conferences/trade shows, etc.
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise SQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales to expand participation in global industry events, and digital events. Manage event logistics ranging from defining event goals, objectives, determining event content, event promotional strategy, ancillary event plans, site identification, contract negotiation, and other duties as needed.
- Own digital/online campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from product marketing, technical marketing, web, and design teams.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and according to established SLAs.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Technical Marketing teams on content strategy, planning, execution and measure of multi-channel campaigns: Paid media, owned media, CPC, Display, Content, web and retargeting.
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretations to optimize the campaigns and test new tactics
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience in B2B/or SaaS industries
- Experience working in a technical product team desired.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Proven experience working with paid media and targeted content syndication vendors
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies, press, media outlets
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Puts the team first
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
You want to be part of some new, cool and meaningful. You want to make a material difference. You are open-minded and embrace change as a good thing. You possess the “entrepreneurial” DNA.
You believe you will thrive in our working culture, and want to be part of an international and innovative team.