Are you a value-driven person who is passionate about making a difference? Does our mission to Secure the World’s Connected Devices seem meaningful?
We are seeking a proactive, dynamic and detail-oriented intern with strong research and analytical skills to help our business, sales and marketing teams with R&D activities. You will work closely with various team members to ensure that we are on top of global insights, relevant industry regulations and moving trends in the Cybersecurity/IoT domain.
This role is suited for someone with a deep desire to understand businesses in the software industry, impeccable research & analytical skills, and a fair understanding of Cybersecurity domain. Our goal for all interns is that they eventually become full-time employees.
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for helping different departments with research & analysis tasks
- Assist business team to stay up to date with global Cybersecurity/IoT-Security regulations
- Assist marketing team to stay up to date with moving industry trends
- Assist sales team with reaching out to the right people in targeted industries/organizations of interest
- Manage dynamic databases and their data-points
- Periodically writing data-driven reports
- Ensure all improvement ideas are based on data and analytics, not subjective opinions
- Be part of our operations team
Desired skills and experience
- You have strong multi-cultural interpersonal skill sets
- You have strong research and analytical skills
- You enjoy working with and testing out new technologies
- You have a strong knowledge of business operations
- You have an advanced knowledge of most frequently used business and IT software/tools
- You are interested in automating repetitive tasks
- You are good at creating insightful documentation/reports
- You are humble, and with strong self-confidence
- You are a creative person with a proactive approach towards problem solving
- You are structured and effective
Northern.tech is an international and innovative team based in Oslo, Norway and California, USA who have set out on a mission to “Secure the World’s Connected Devices.”
We have a strong belief in our company culture, and think that every day at work should be enjoyable and meaningful.
We’re looking for team players. We’re looking for people who love to learn. We’re looking for optimists. We’re looking for those who bring out the best in others. We’re looking for people who can grow. We’re looking for people who are different.
- Fair pay & benefits
- Flexible working hours & vacation time
- Generous parental and family leave
Apply for this position
If you believe you are a good fit for the position and will thrive in our working culture, please leave your details and resume below.
We believe that everyone should be treated equally and with respect while working with us, and during the hiring experience. Learn more about our application process.